Monday, June 30, 2008

Look Up!

How do you like my new banner? The one at the top that replaced the default Blogger one. I was going to spell the whole thing out with element symbols, but as it turns out, there are no elements with the letter J as a symbol. Turns out there is no chemical symbol M or Mi, so I substituted an upside-down Wolfram (Tungsten, I use the two names interchangeably.)

The masses and proton numbers are of course, correct. (AMU to two decimals.)

As simple as the design is, it was a pain to draw up in paint. I can hear the photoshoppers laughing as I write that.

3 comments:

  1. It looks good, I use MS Paint for everything.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that's AWESOME. It looks brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do like the upside down W for M. But then I do have a particular like for Wolfram, as I did a Year 8 Science project on the element.

    ReplyDelete

Freedom of speech! Comment freely. I will delete just as freely. Generally, avoid being obnoxious and you'll avoid frustration.

Keep in mind your comments may be held up by a spam filter.