Wednesday, June 17, 2009

I Was Right! (Again!)

I remember once writing a post when I so sick I couldn't even spell "quackery" right and could barely get my point off the ground. I mentioned how Zicam was probably not going to help you with your cold as a homeopathic treatment. There were a few comments from some people arguing that it's really the zinc in the formulation that was helpful and tried to sort of defend Zicam. Well, it looks like Zicam does work- just not at fixing colds. Apparently the zinc in the formulation can rob you of your sense of smell! So my mistrust of non-FDA approved treatments pays off yet again! Now if you will excuse me, I'll be over there in the corner, patting myself on the back.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Freedom of speech! Comment freely. I will delete just as freely. Generally, avoid being obnoxious and you'll avoid frustration.

Keep in mind your comments may be held up by a spam filter.