Friday, August 1, 2008

Finally

At the last second, I fired off my essay for the Seed writing contest right before the deadline. I barely had time to barely proofread it. I think I had some valid points, I just think I couldn't make them all in a 1,200 word limit. I had to cut a lot of what I wanted out, and while I think it still stands as a decent work on its own, I doubt it's anywhere near first or second place material. Still I did my best with what I had so I suppose I should just be content with what I sent. In the end it became a chore, and it's hard to do good work if you're not having fun. It's a pity though, I really wanted to win.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Freedom of speech! Comment freely. I will delete just as freely. Generally, avoid being obnoxious and you'll avoid frustration.

Keep in mind your comments may be held up by a spam filter.