Monday, August 4, 2008

Good News Everyone!


I have two pieces of good news in the same day: The first being minor and personal, I finally got my tickets to go to Jordan after much uncertainty.

Small "Yay!"

The second bit of news, and sit down for this, is I just found out that Phil Plait, the Bad Astronomer of Badastronomy.com has been asked by the Amazing Randi to become the president of the James Randi Educational Foundation! He has graciously accepted. So head on over there and congratulate the man! It's a dream come true for him.

Humongous "YAY! Whooohooo!"

Considering that I only discovered the JREF through the educational efforts of Dr. Plait, I am very pleased with Randi's decision. As I said on his blog, I couldn't think of anyone better save Randi himself.

1 comment:

Freedom of speech! Comment freely. I will delete just as freely. Generally, avoid being obnoxious and you'll avoid frustration.

Keep in mind your comments may be held up by a spam filter.